The Gemini Leaderboard
Win $250 GUSD daily by competing for the top spot on the chart.
ROI Rumble Leaderboard
Offered by Gemini Foundation
|Rank||Account Geminym||24hr ROI (%)||24hr PNL (GUSD)||Share|
What is the Gemini Leaderboard?
The Gemini Leaderboard is a feature on Gemini that tracks and rewards the best-performing traders on our platform. At launch, the Gemini Leaderboard will track the performance of our crypto derivatives traders in our first trading competition - the ROI Rumble.
The ROI Rumble launched on 1st August 2023. Read our blog for more details.
What are trading competitions?
Trading competitions are events where customers can showcase their skills and compete against each other to claim the top spot on the leaderboard and walk away with a prize.
Each competition hosted on the Gemini Leaderboard may have unique rules, objectives, and duration. However, the goal remains the same – achieve the best trading performance during the competition period.
Stay tuned to our blog for more information about each competition as they are announced, including specific details on how to win and the exciting prizes awaiting the top-performing traders. The first trading competition, the ROI Rumble, is currently underway.
What is the ROI Rumble?
The ROI Rumble is the first-ever Gemini Leaderboard competition designed for individual (non-institutional) derivatives customers. Participants have a chance to win up to 250 GUSD daily.
1st Prize: 250 GUSD 2nd Prize: 100 GUSD 3rd Prize: 50 GUSD
Who is eligible to participate in the ROI Rumble?
To join the ROI Rumble, you must reside in one of our derivatives-supported jurisdictions and be an individual (non-institutional) customer.
How can I join the ROI Rumble?
To join, follow these steps:
- Reside in one of the derivatives-supported jurisdictions.
- Be a retail (non-institutional) customer.
- Have a Gemini derivatives account.
- Have opted into the competition. This competition is strictly opt-in only.
- Have at least 250 GUSD of Margin Assets Value (MAV) at two specific times:
- The start of each 24 hour period during the ROI Rumble: Your account must have 250 GUSD of MAV when each competition period starts.
- The end of each 24 hour period: Ensure your account maintains a minimum of 250 GUSD of MAV by the end of each 24 hour period to be eligible for the following day's competition. Doing so would automatically enable you to meet the above condition for the next trading day.
[ROI RUMBLE] Relevant Period - Competition Start and End Time
The Relevant Period for determining Leaderboard Rewards will commence at 00:00 UTC (8:00am Singapore time) on 1st September 2023 and run daily until otherwise modified or terminated by Gemini Foundation.
How are the winners determined?
The top 3 traders with the highest ROI in each 24-hour period will be the winners.
Winners will be determined at the end of each 24-hour period, running from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC. Winners will be notified via email.
[ROI RUMBLE] Incentive Rewards
The Eligible Account that places first during each Relevant Period of the ROI Rumble will receive 250 GUSD deposited directly into the winning Gemini Derivatives sub-account within three (3) days after the end of the respective Relevant Period.
The Eligible Account that places second during each Relevant Period of the ROI Rumble will receive 100 GUSD deposited directly into the winning Gemini Derivatives sub-account within three (3) days after the end of the respective Relevant Period.
The Eligible Account that places third during each Relevant Period of the ROI Rumble will receive 50 GUSD deposited directly into the winning Gemini Derivatives sub-account within three (3) after the end of the respective Relevant Period.
How will I receive the GUSD if I win?
Winners will be notified of their rewards via email. Prizes will be credited directly to the winners’ Gemini derivatives account within 72 hours.
How can I create a Gemini derivatives account?
Customers must reside in any of the supported countries and have a Gemini account in order to open a Gemini Derivatives account.
In order to do so, watch our walkthrough on how to create an account and fund it, or follow the steps below:
- Log on to ActiveTrader via the web
- Select “Open a Gemini Derivatives Account”.
- In a single step: a. Create a new Gemini Derivatives account b. Read and accept the derivatives-specific Terms and Conditions c. Read and acknowledge the Risk Disclosure
- Transfer GUSD into your Gemini Derivatives account
Now you’re all set!