Back to all legal agreements
XRP Faucet Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 11, 2023
XRP Faucet Terms
– This is a limited time Offer. The Offer will begin 08/11/2023 3:00pm ET and end 08/18/2023 11:59pm ET.
– The XRP Faucet is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence on the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Gemini, or their parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, the “XRP Faucet”) are not eligible.
– Gemini reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time.
– You must have a verified Gemini account.
– Offer is limited to one per verified customer per day.
– Offer is available on a first come first serve basis while supplies last.
– Offer is not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, copied, transferred, bartered, modified or sold.
– Offer cannot be applied retroactively.
– Gemini is not a retailer or seller.
– Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Gemini at any time without notice.
– Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
– Gemini, in its sole discretion, determines the timing and the start and end of the Offer and any associated promotions.
– You are responsible for paying any applicable tax related to the use of an Offer. Gemini has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any Offer.
– Gemini is not responsible for any errors or omissions made by you in connection with the Offer.
– For Offers available to new customers or customer applicants, customers or customer applicants will be disqualified and will not be entitled to receive the Offer if Gemini determines, in its sole discretion, that the customer or customer applicant: fails to complete Gemini’s new customer onboarding process; uses a VPN, shared device, and/or shared identification credentials; resides in a jurisdiction where this Offer is not available; or is otherwise suspected of fraudulent or disqualifying activity.